We provide a dedicated team of accounting professionals to suit your business needs. This team consists of a full-charge bookkeeper, an accounting software specialist, and an accounting manager or controller.
Because We Are
As a business owner, you have more important things to do than bookkeeping. Softage's Bookkeeping Service provides qualified, experienced, affordable and reliable bookkeeping and daily money management services to small businesses and medium Enterprises all over the world.
We can take care of your books so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits! We will also work with your tax preparer to help you save tax return preparations fees.
Put our 15 plus years of accounting and bookkeeping experience to work for your business needs.
We make sure that every client is served the way we would want to be served!
At Softage, we create ease for our clients by taking away all their accounting hassles. While keeping updated business records pertaining to all financial transactions and ensuring proactive reporting, our bookkeeping service enables clients to make informed decisions at the right time.
We are the most reliable Bookkeeping services. Our experienced resources supervised by Certified Financial Accountant (CFA) ensures to provide all needed support to streamline accounting and financial records of our clients. With its risk reducing benefit, our bookkeeping service helps to eliminate any probability of monetary embezzlements otherwise suffered by the client.
Besides, proactive reporting enables client to make smart business decisions confidently.
We help in following
- Facilitating businesses with updated financial records.
- Storage of all the accounting source documents.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Tracking of financial transactions (sales, purchases, receipts, payments)
What to Expect from Softage?
Your Dedicated Team
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounting Manager and/or Controller
- Accounting Software Specialist
Your Accounting Options
- Full Accrual (including prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, accrued payroll, and deferred revenue)
- Modified Accrual (including accounts receivable and accounts payable, banking & credit card activity, and payroll)
- Cash Basis (receipts and disbursements, banking & credit card activity, and payroll)
What We Offer?
- Accounts payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts receivables (invoices and collection)
- Daily General ledger maintenance
- Time tracking & job cost reporting
- Payroll processing
- Expense classification
- Sales commissions
- Sales/Income tax filing
- Bank account reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Balance sheet generation and review
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial statements & custom reporting
- Inventory management
- Work in process (WIP)
- Foreign banking management
- Fixed asset management
- Coordinating with tax authorities
- Tax & Audit support
Monthly Report Package
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement – YTD
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – YTD
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Open Sales Order by Customer
- General Ledger
- Call Us at +92 3318406191 or fill out the Request A Free Consultation form
- We will conduct a demo to explain our services, understand your business needs and make sure we are a good fit.
- We review your financial data
- We will arrange a meeting for a thorough file review to discuss your needs and our findings from the analysis.
- We provide a proposal with multiple service options, all at fixed fees, so you can choose the one right for your budget and business needs.